Factory Rifles, sometimes you get lucky

I tip my hat to all the Rifle companies who have introduced models in the past 10 years that are capable of Sub MOA precision, with the correct ammo. What used to require special bedding and tunning by a Gunsmith, now is delivered right out of the box. In my Humble opinion, this has raised the bar for all of us. No matter what Rifle brand you love, almost everyone offers a Sub MOA rifle for your Hunting and shooting pleasure. I have even watched videos of Rifle Tests that show many precision LR rifles that approach Sub 1/2 MOA out of the box. Amazing, and Impressive. Today's shooters are very fortunate to have such technology at their disposal. I want one!!!!

I tip my hat to all the Rifle companies who have introduced models in the past 10 years that are capable of Sub MOA precision, with the correct ammo. What used to require special bedding and tunning by a Gunsmith, now is delivered right out of the box. In my Humble opinion, this has raised the bar for all of us. No matter what Rifle brand you love, almost everyone offers a Sub MOA rifle for your Hunting and shooting pleasure. I have even watched videos of Rifle Tests that show many precision LR rifles that approach Sub 1/2 MOA out of the box. Amazing, and Impressive. Today's shooters are very fortunate to have such technology at their disposal. I want one!!!!
Even long before that. I have found that several rifles of different calibers, and working up to the same loads have produced 1/2 MOA. There are a few steps that I have found over the years, that I use. That was with using over the counter brass cases, and not checking there volume either.

Recent Posts