• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Factory Remington 700 SS Barrels and Black ADL Synthetic Stocks

BigBlack

Okay purchased these as new unfired take offs. I was planning on swapping out my matte black barrels with these. I have since decided to not do that and spend my money when the time comes for aftermarket barrels. So here we go, I would like to sale them for $60.00 each to shipped. I am selling as is, again I purchased them as new take offs unfired and with my inexperienced eye this looks to be true.

1. 24" SS 30-06 Standard contour no site holes (SPF)

These stocks are new take offs from my rifles. Typical handling marks. I am asking $50 each shipped.

1. Black Synthetic LA RH ADL Standard Barrel Channel (This one was never fired, rifle was 30-06)

shipping is to continental 48, Alaska and Hawaii extra and will not ship outside of USA.

Last edited:
Howdy,

I will purchase the 24" SS barrel if it is still available. I will send a PM your way shortly.

Thanks!

26" SS 300 Win Mag Standard contour no site holes gone

rest are now on another message board. Please PM me if you want one of these and to check avalibility. I tried to delete thread but could not figure out how.