Factory ammo blew up my rifle

I have had experience with this type of thing. In my opinion, if you want to pursue this, you will need to contract with an independant compentant company to dismantle and investigate the cause of the failure. An expert can easily determine what failed and at what point in the cycle. Being that you built the rifle unless you can show exceptional training and experience, you will not stand a chance. Ammunition companies see this all of the time and know exactly how it works. They may even offer to check the rifle themselves and send you the results of the investigation. Good luck.

223 Wylde is throated to be more accurate and allow you to fire both 5.56x45 and 223 Remington.

I suspect you knew that
Yep. I have one. First thing ammo manufacturer will say is their 223 or 5.56 factory ammo is not designed and tested in the wylde chamber and the user is at fault. No reason to even call the ammo company complete waste of time.

Yep. I have one. First thing ammo manufacturer will say is their 223 or 5.56 factory ammo is not designed and tested in the wylde chamber and the user is at fault. No reason to even call the ammo company complete waste of time.
It has nothing to do with the chamber, it's freebore, no 2 manufacturers are identical, that is a silly argument.

Using your logic, every ammo manufacturer could say that our ammo was not designed for said manufacturer's chamber based on freebore.