• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Factory Ammo below MidwayUSA prices:

Are you sure we're talking about the same fellow? He asked me the price, I told him. I then asked him..."PayPal or postal MO?" He never answered me, except to ask me how many rounds I was selling (which I told him) and how soon could I ship ( which I said "I can ship tomorrow via UPS, to you early next week.") No more communication after that. (13:40 was the time)

At 16:20 I texted him..."You went 'dark' on me, still interested?" No answer back.

Contrary to your "you could care less" statement...I DO care because if I'm in the wrong, I'll try to correct it. If I'm not, then the chips fall as they will.

Attachments

• 288F2A71-FF99-4634-BC6C-EBC093C1F564.png
    288F2A71-FF99-4634-BC6C-EBC093C1F564.png
    140.6 KB · Views: 245
  • D38F6A4D-B26F-49C0-840D-F060CD76C816.png
    D38F6A4D-B26F-49C0-840D-F060CD76C816.png
    114 KB · Views: 206
Same guy looks like he asked you 3 times for your PayPal and got nothing

WOW!! His last six texts never came through to me...WOW...no wonder he/you are upset and why I was totally confused. I would screen shot my text, (I'm not sure how to do it), but it would look just like his, without his last 6 texts. WOW!!
Sent you a pm.
Sent you a text... Lol

WOW!! His last six texts never came through to me...WOW...no wonder he/you are upset and why I was totally confused. I would screen shot my text, (I'm not sure how to do it), but it would look just like his, without his last 6 texts. WOW!!

Sent you a text... Lol
What phone do you have?
Take a screenshot and attach it to the other person

Texts can and do, get delayed. I have had them show up a full day later. Happened on outgoing and incoming texts. I tell my friends and family if it's important or time sensitive just CALL. If it's an emergency and I did pick up, call back immediately. My phone is even set to override silence functions if my selected group calls twice in a row.

I do not trust texts as a reliable form of communication.

And then there's the problem of embarrassing texts going to the wrong person.....I doubt you have ever told your grandmother, "I'll be home soon, open a bottle of wine and put on negligee" after dialing her by mistake.

Just call and talk person to person....you might enjoy the conversation. Spread humanity.....not technology.

Here is my screen shot, showing nothing back from him...

Screenshot_20210202-163507_Message+.jpg

Never thought to call you, won't trust a text again.