Factory 7mm PRC ammo

KSB209

Besides Hornady is anyone else loading for the 7 PRC? I'm interested in factory loading not the custom loaders. I'm thinking of building one and wondering how widespread factory ammo is right now. There seems to be a handful of companies loading for the 6.5 and 300 PRC and wondering how quickly they (federal, Winchester, Nosler, etc…)will be producing the 7mm PRC.

Midwayusa.com has 9 manufactures listed for 6.5 PRC ammo but only one type of ammo available for purchase right now. 6.5 PRC has been out since 2018. I imagine you'll see those same 9 manufacturing 7 PRC ammo (some day).

Readily available ammo could be years out.

IMG_2972.jpeg

I'm always on the hunt for powder and primers, came across these at sportsman's warehouse today

Ammo for 7 prc is scarce in my area, I've seen about three boxes on the shelf in the last 3-4 months and all of those came home with me. Ive got a barrel that will be here next week for a 7prc build and was hoping to have some more to play with before I start reloading for it.

On the bright side though 6.5 prc was the same way originally but I can get all the factory ammo I want for it now, I even see it at Walmart when I'm paying attention.

Did you happen to look at the velocity on the back of 175 elites ?
They don't even list the 175 on there site.
No, I didn't, at $100 a box, I didn't want to chance dropping it and the store charging me for damaged goods. 😁 7 prc ammo both Hornady eldx and eldm is stacked pretty deep around here, the weatherby stuff took me by surprise.

Recent Posts