• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED F/T Rem 700 LTR 300 SAUM

Yotebuster

SOLD!!!!!!!!! pending payment. 700 ltr in 300 saum (short action ultra mag). this rifle has the factory 20" 10 twist barrel on it with just over 560 rds through it and a muzzle brake attached. the rifle has a tuned trigger at 2#'s Rifle basic I believe , it is bedded into the hs precision stock, Burris 2 pc tactical base, badger bolt knob installed. this rifle normally shoots right around 1/2moa with 168 amaxs.

I have a set of competition redding neck bushing dies for it with both micrometer sizer and seater, this is their top of the line set.

I also have 200 plus rds brass 50-60 Nosler and rest New and some 1 time fired Rem brass I Will get for sure coubt, 50 are loaded with Varget & 168GR amax bullets

Camo has some rubs on finish on stock and barrel, but just in camo finish. Gun shoots well, Very smooth action Just need another shotgun

Need a Auto 12 Guage shotgun worth the same in trade value $900 with everything, Gun, Brass Dies. Would sell outright too. $900 shipped.

Benelli, Berretta, Rem let me know what you have. OR

Kimber 260,243,308, OR
Rem Sendero style 7mm or 264 win mag

Last edited: