• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED F/S - Zeiss VM.V & Burris Euro Diamond Scopes

DB Bill

I have two scopes that have never been mounted & are unmarked and "in the box" with all papers and both have life-time warranties for whom ever owns them.

1) Zeiss VM/V T* 5-15x44mm --- duplex reticle. Cash priced at $900 + shipping/insurance.

2) Burris Euro Diamond 3-10x40mm with Illuminated German 3P#4 reticle - like a normal #4 reticle but when turned on the center section is red. Cash priced at $475 + shipping/insurance. Here's a pic of the reticle lit.
burris_illum_3p4_popup.jpg

Dr. Bill,

Can you please verify the Specs on the Zeiss VM/V T* 5-15 x 44mm scope. I have never heard of Zeiss VM/V in this configuration.

Can you post picture of the Scope & Box.

Also, does it have turret knobs and is it 30mm tube?

Thanks,
Vic

Not a problem Victor.

First I have a typo the objective is a 42mm and not a 44mm as typed so the correct description is VM/V T* 5-15x42mm scope and no it doesn't have turrets and no it doesn't have a 30mm tube....Zeiss made 2 models of the VM/V with 1" tubes both with focusing in the 2nd plane unlike the others in the VM/V line of scopes.

The specs on the scope are (1) Eye relief is 3.75", (2) weight is 14.9 ounces, (3) length is 13.3", (4) field of view is 24' at 5x and 8' at 15x. Suggested retail price of $1495.

Here's a pic for you.

DSC_0006.jpg

Pic of the box....

DSC_0001.jpg

Pic of the end of the box....

DSC_0003.jpg