• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED F/S Zeiss 6.5-20

Kevin Cram

Zeiss 6.5-20 x 50

side paralax

Z-plex reticle

Very Good condition

$750 shipped to lower 48
Zeiss1.jpg

Zeiss2.jpg

Zeiss4.jpg

Zeiss3.jpg

Kevin,

That is a great scope and a darn'd good price.

I already have one so I'm not a candidate for purchase. However.

I do have a question as you indicated that its 1/4 MOA clicks. I couldn't figger out whether it was 1/4 MOA or 1/4 IPHY. I've talked to no one about this until now. Not being the smartest spud on the truck I chose 1/4 IPHY.:rolleyes:

Help me please?

Thanks

The turret knob says 1/4"/100 yds. I knew it said that somewhere but I had a difficult time finding it.:rolleyes: Toldja I wasn't the smartest spud on the truck and that is with only one good eye, and its over loaded.

1/4"/100 yds says that 1 click = 0.25" at 100 yds or per hundred yards or 2.5" @ 1k
1 MOA @ 100 yds = 1.047". 1/4 MOA @ 100 yds = 0.26175" @ 100 yds or 2.62" @1K.

I recognize that it ain't much difference but I've got in some pretty fair size fights about smaller stuff. Darn'd if I didn't loose 'em all.:D

Yep, I agree they are the same, for all practical purposes. It sure is nice to get rid of that 0.047 part of things.:rolleyes:

The turret knob says 1/4"/100 yds. I knew it said that somewhere but I had a difficult time finding it.:rolleyes: Toldja I wasn't the smartest spud on the truck and that is with only one good eye, and its over loaded.

1/4"/100 yds says that 1 click = 0.25" at 100 yds or per hundred yards or 2.5" @ 1k
1 MOA @ 100 yds = 1.047". 1/4 MOA @ 100 yds = 0.26175" @ 100 yds or 2.62" @1K.

I recognize that it ain't much difference but I've got in some pretty fair size fights about smaller stuff. Darn'd if I didn't loose 'em all.:D

Yep, I agree they are the same, for all practical purposes. It sure is nice to get rid of that 0.047 part of things.:rolleyes:

Thats probably still 1/4 MOA at 100 yards. Remember the " sign means minute as well as inch. So it is 1/4 minute of angle at 100 yards.

F/S Zeiss Conquest 6.5-20 x 50

BTT for price reduction. I never received the $$ from the last buyer so it's back up for sale. I'll take $700 shipped within the lower 48.

I have two of these and a 4.5x14 ,had a 3x9zeiss all four and a friends 6.5x20 return to zero perfectly.

I have wrenched mine to the stops in all directions and they return to zero everytime.

Great price and it's sitting in burris signature rings -so no ring marks on the scope tube -not that that would bother me.