SOLD/EXPIRED F/S Zeiss 6.5-20

royinidaho

Kevin,

That is a great scope and a darn'd good price.

I already have one so I'm not a candidate for purchase. However.

I do have a question as you indicated that its 1/4 MOA clicks. I couldn't figger out whether it was 1/4 MOA or 1/4 IPHY. I've talked to no one about this until now. Not being the smartest spud on the truck I chose 1/4 IPHY.:rolleyes:

Help me please?

Thanks

royinidaho

The turret knob says 1/4"/100 yds. I knew it said that somewhere but I had a difficult time finding it.:rolleyes: Toldja I wasn't the smartest spud on the truck and that is with only one good eye, and its over loaded.

1/4"/100 yds says that 1 click = 0.25" at 100 yds or per hundred yards or 2.5" @ 1k
1 MOA @ 100 yds = 1.047". 1/4 MOA @ 100 yds = 0.26175" @ 100 yds or 2.62" @1K.

I recognize that it ain't much difference but I've got in some pretty fair size fights about smaller stuff. Darn'd if I didn't loose 'em all.:D

Yep, I agree they are the same, for all practical purposes. It sure is nice to get rid of that 0.047 part of things.:rolleyes:

Overkill338

The turret knob says 1/4"/100 yds. I knew it said that somewhere but I had a difficult time finding it.:rolleyes: Toldja I wasn't the smartest spud on the truck and that is with only one good eye, and its over loaded.

1/4"/100 yds says that 1 click = 0.25" at 100 yds or per hundred yards or 2.5" @ 1k
1 MOA @ 100 yds = 1.047". 1/4 MOA @ 100 yds = 0.26175" @ 100 yds or 2.62" @1K.

I recognize that it ain't much difference but I've got in some pretty fair size fights about smaller stuff. Darn'd if I didn't loose 'em all.:D

Yep, I agree they are the same, for all practical purposes. It sure is nice to get rid of that 0.047 part of things.:rolleyes:

Thats probably still 1/4 MOA at 100 yards. Remember the " sign means minute as well as inch. So it is 1/4 minute of angle at 100 yards.

Kevin Cram

F/S Zeiss Conquest 6.5-20 x 50

BTT for price reduction. I never received the $$ from the last buyer so it's back up for sale. I'll take $700 shipped within the lower 48.

ol mike

I have two of these and a 4.5x14 ,had a 3x9zeiss all four and a friends 6.5x20 return to zero perfectly.

I have wrenched mine to the stops in all directions and they return to zero everytime.

Great price and it's sitting in burris signature rings -so no ring marks on the scope tube -not that that would bother me.

Trending threads

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce