• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED F/s wildcat 7mm 200gr bullets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamplife

I have 925 Wildcat 7mm 200gr bullets. Tested G1 is 0.9. $715.00 shipped. Payment by USPS money order and Paypal gift or you cover the fees.

Darren

8.25-9 depending on velocity, altitude and temperature according to the Berger calculator. Kirby Allen ran them in a 7 Allen mag with a 9 twist with no problem. I ran the numbers for my 7LRM and my 8.4 twist had a 1.61 SG at 2950fps, sea level and 39 degrees. My 7LRM reamer has double the freebore of the Gunwerks reamer but it's not near long enough for these. Anyone who purchases these will have to get a reamer made for them unless your already throated for them.

Darren

Never asked when I bought them. But if I had to guess I'd say they were made by Richard. They were very tarnished and a lot of them had that blue oxidize like you see on old pennies. Anything Paul made would be about 6 years old or so at the oldest. These looked older than that but I can't be sure. I cleaned them with vinegar and they now look very good.

Darren

Paypal is out as a payment option. My page is not functioning and paypal says nothing's wrong with it. Oh Well.

Darren

Status
Not open for further replies.