• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED F/S STIHL Chain saw

SouthPawShooter

I have a Stihl 046 Chain Saw for sale. I have ran stihl mix oil in it since it was new. I have been running 25:1 ratio on the fuel mix. Its had Stihl oil ran for the bar oil since new. it has had a 18 inch bar on it since new so the saw has never been over worked. Saw has tons of compression. Runs like a screaming demon and will flat cut threw anything you put it in. And will do it quick fast and in a hurry. It comes with 5 new chains that are professional chains not safety chain. This is one heck of a set up. for someone wanting a helll of a saw. This saw new now runs just over a grand. I'm selling mine for 550.00 shipped TYD. Again this is the pro line of saws. Only reason I'm getting rid of it is I moved back to town and and no longer have a wood burner so now I don't have to cut wood. I'm looking for a high end scope for a rifle I just bought. I would do some trading let me know what ya got and we will see what we can get done.