• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED F.S. Semi custom 300 Win Mag $750.00!!!

John-Pure Precision

LRH Sponsor
SOLD PENDING FUNDS
PB180157.jpg
For sale is my 300 win mag. It's Built off of a Stevens Action, The Trigger has been turned down to 2 3/4 pounds. I have a Mcgowen 1:10 26 inch match grade barrel. Bell and Carlson Duramax Stock, A stainless trigger gaurd. I have a SSS recoil lug, Custom fluted bolt and a tactical bolt handle put on. The rifle is bedded and has 363 rounds down the tube. This rifle shoots easy 1/2 MOA and with a better shooter can even do better! This rifle shoots better than my custom 338 Edge. the rifle has 11 Kills in two years the longest shot being a Muley at 925 yards. The reason for the sale is because I am trying to build the perfect light weigh long range gun and need the funds.

I am asking 775.00 for just the rifle. I will include load data, Brass and approx. 75 200 SMK. I will ship to your FFL, I will ship it in a cardboard gun box properley padded or you can pay me extra to buy a case from cabelas and I will ship it in that.
P8200014.jpg
PB180159.jpg

Last edited: