• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED F.S. - Ruger M77,Mark II, 7mm Rem. Ultra Mag - New/Unfired

WackJob

New /Unfired Ruger M77 in 7mm Rem. ultra mag cal., has deluxe walnut checkered stock, rubber buttpad, swivel posts, and new (unopened) package Ruger scope mounts, asking $695. Only shpp'd to FFL dealers in USA.
Epics on request..... can't figure how to post them here.. sorry !

**** Ad Correction & price revision ****
The Ruger M77 is actually classified as a 7mm Rem SA Ultra mag , i mistakenly listed above as regular utra mag..sorry !
In addition , thanks to the wisdom & advice of veteran LongRange members here... i'm relisting the Ruger @ $625.
although buyer will be responsibile for actual shppg fees to their FFL dealer of choice.
**** NEW PRICE **** $625

Last edited:
Wack,

I've never known an M77 to be chambered in 7 Ultra Mag--please tell about how you got such a rare chambering?!

Guess i never thought it was a 'rare' model.... i acquired it 2 yrs ago from a local FFL dealer and now have decided that my 'out west' hunting adventure trip is still a distant dream, both time-wise & being monetarily affordable. It's a very well crafted firearm with detailed checkering on it's walnut stock, free-float barrel, positive safety positioning, xclnt blueing, and smooth bolt action. I'd definitely purchase another in the same model someday...but can't stand to see her sit it the safe.
So she gets SOLD to the highest bidder !

F.S./F.T. - New Ruger M77, 7mm RUM - price reduced !

Free delivery of M77 Ruger 7mm to points west in N.Y along the I-90 corridor is available during Xmas week .....i'm willing to travel to avoid shppg hassles !

F.S./F.T. - Ruger M77,, 7mm Rem.U.M.- New/Unfired- Price Dropped !!

My final offering @ $575 cash for a New Ruger 7mm !!!!
Will still consider trades to include Berretta,Browning,Ruger,Remington 20ga. O/U or SxS if well kept w/lo miles....

Re:Sell/Trade - Ruger 7mm rum - New/Unfired- Lowest price reduction !

Yes, still available....brand new /unfired condition @ $575 firm.lightbulb