• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED F/S. Remington 700 stainless in 300wm

Smp2500

For sale I have a right handed Remington 700 stainless in 300wm. Bought this as a hunting rifle and have taken it out a couple of times but overall in great condition. Has had under 100 rounds fired through it. No major dings or scuffs. Couple of small scuffs on the barrel from my safe but nothing major. Tried to get them to show up in pictures but can't. $500 shipped from an individual to an ffl conus. No trades at this time. Please contact with any questions.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    63.4 KB · Views: 5
For sale I have a right handed Remington 700 stainless in 300wm. Bought this as a hunting rifle and have taken it out a couple of times but overall in great condition. Has had under 100 rounds fired through it. No major dings or scuffs. Couple of small scuffs on the barrel from my safe but nothing major. Tried to get them to show up in pictures but can't. $500 shipped from an individual to an ffl conus. No trades at this time. Please contact with any questions.

I'll take it.