• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED F/S rem custom 25-06 ackley improved

gruvco2

remington 700 adl, c series action, blued action with R.W. Hart action/accuracy job. Hart stainless magnum taper barrel chambered in 25-06 ackley improved chamber with muzzle brake and thread protector cap, tubb oversize recoil lug. bisonite pillar bedded in a mcmillian mountain rifle style stock. comes with a custom deluxe redding die set and 20 pieces of fire formed brass. barrel has been fired 24 times, first 20 were with cream of wheat and no bullet for fireforming brass and 4 with a bullet to sight in scope. burris fullfield 11 4.5-14x42 scope and burris signature zee rings are included for $2100 plus shipping OR . without scope and rings for $1800 obo plus shipping
trades: rock river arms rifle, remington 40x 22 lr, dan wesson cbob, bat or surgeon action. thanks jim
2506ai001.jpg

2506ai004.jpg

2506ai002.jpg

2506ai003.jpg

2506ai005.jpg

Last edited:
cost for the dies will be $2100 plus shipping, along with the dies I will include, for free, the gun, scope, rings and brass. now thats a deal, all that free stuff just for buying the dies. .:D seriously, at this time I am not willing to sell just the dies. thanks jim

cost for the dies will be $2100 plus shipping, along with the dies I will include, for free, the gun, scope, rings and brass. now thats a deal, all that free stuff just for buying the dies. .:D seriously, at this time I am not willing to sell just the dies. thanks jim

Woow easy their killer I was just asking a question because I can't find a set of .26-06 ack imp dies now if you are kind enough to tell me where and how much you got yours I will be more than happy to buy myself a set of them.
gun)Round them up Cowboy yeee ha

I got my set direct from hart barrels, nescopek Pa, when I picked up the finished rifle. I saw a set of 25-06 ackley dies on ebay not long ago, but I can't remember what brand they were. mine cost $125, I think. i have had 7 pm's asking to buy the dies, thats why I responded that way. good luck in your search thanks jim

it has a standard neck. since I posted this I have fired it another 12 times. would have shot it more, but the weather got to windy. I was using standard 100 gr remington bullets, I seated the bullets .030 off the lands. I have two targets I can show you, that are under 1" at 200 yards. I was using the sierra 5 book and working around their accuracy load. there is no doubt this gun is a tack driver, with the right person behind it. best thing is there is no kick on this, I could see my bullet flying. thanks jim