• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED F/S - Nikon Monarch 5-20x44SF riflescope

jpfrog

I have a barely used (two single-day hunts and some range time, about 50 rounds total) Nikon Monarch 5-20x44SF riflescope in matte black that I am looking to sell. It comes with a removeable sunshade, flip-up front and rear lens caps, three (3) sets of interchangeable turrets (low profile, tall target, and medium taper), and the original box. It is a 1/8-MOA adjustable scope...full details can be found at http://www.nikonsportoptics.com/Product ... oplex.html.

I will include with the scope a set of low-profile rings from Leupold that the scope has been sitting in since installation, which was done by my gunsmith when he built the rifle that it is on, so it has always been handled with care. The scope retails for $569. I am looking to get $450 obo for it and the rings. I am located in Dallas, TX.

Sorry, I thought I put that. It's the Nikoplex reticle. I tried to edit the original post to reflect that, but I cannot.

Trades...hadn't considered it, but I am looking to take some long range shooting classes soon fairly locally here in Texas. They all require a .308 with a Mil-dot scope, neither of which I have, so I was planning on buying or building a Rem700 in .308 and putting a decent Mil-dot scope on it so I would have something to take the classes with.

I guess I'd be willing to trade for either a similarly valued Mil-dot scope or a Rem700 in .308 plus cash from you if it's a basic used model that would be a donor for a build, or plus cash from me if it's in good condition with a heavy barrel (thinking SPS Tactical 20" or Police 24").

PLEASE REMOVE - Re: F/S - Nikon Monarch 5-20x44SF riflescope

No longer available, please remove this thread.