• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED F/S LNIB Weatherby MARK V Lazermark 257 WBY

kfrye

Guys,

Have to let this one go to get a safe for the new place. I have for sale a like new in the box USA made Mark V Lazermark in 257 WBY Mag 26"bbl. Beautiful wood with lots of fiddleback the whole length. No handling marks and the bluing is perfect. I picked this one up a few years back. Box is dated from 1999.

The finish developed some of the crackling that was happening at the time and was sent back and refinished under Warranty. This isn't a factory 2nd, and I can provide the s/n to confirm with Teresa at Weatherby.

I mounted the scope on it and shot a half box of shells through it breaking it in and getting it to zero. Honestly never even shot it for a group. Has sat eversince. I have a real problem buying new guns and not shooting them.

The numbers matching box, all paperwork, lock, and barrel tag are all still there. Scope and mounts are not included.

I also have a set of RCBS dies, Redding Neck die, Stony Point OAL cartridge, a lot of .257 bullets, a Wby factory synthetic stock, and several boxes of factory Weatherby ammo also available if interested.

P4050155.jpg

P4050157.jpg

P4060012.jpg

P4060013.jpg

P4060014.jpg

P4060015.jpg

Asking $1600 OBO for the rifle alone shipped to your ffl. You won't be dissappointed. If you don't like it, send it back the way you got.

Last edited:
hey there have you sold that rifle yet? where is it located? I am interested and would like to here from you. Give me a call or email me back asap.
780 787 1135