• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED F.s. Lilja 338 edge barrel savage small shank

John-Pure Precision

LRH Sponsor
I have a savage small shank 338 EDGE 1:10 30" #3 contour barrel for sale with a KDF sniper brake installed by Matt Cockerel of MC gunsmithing. The only reason im wanting to get rid of this barrel is because im wanting funds for another build. My 300 win is shooting lights out with the berger 230 grain OTM hybrids. Any body with a savage magnum bolt face rifle can be shooting this set up in minutes. This barrel has 50 rounds down the tube for brake in only. I did brake in procedures as instructed by Dan Lilja. Barrel comes with as follows
Redding 338 EDGE die set fl die and seating die
48 once fire formed nosler custom brass
Head space "GO" gauge
I have some 300 grain OTM hybrids I will throw in with it
During brake in I used load developed for my other edge and it was shooting 3/4 moa at 200 yards.

Between getting barrel chambered, muzzle brake installed,brass, dies I have close to 850.00 invested. Im wanting 650.00 for everything listed. Im wanting cash but if you have a proven lr rifle or high end range finder I would be interested. I would of course make up the difference in cash if item was worth more then mine.

Hey I can't reply to your PM because they say you have too many messages. Here is my reply:

No I have an entire rig in an AR platform with stainless barrel, quad rail, dies, 550+ brass, red dot sight, and some ammo. I can send you pictures of everything. I have over 1200 invested in everything so I would like cash or something to make up the difference. Let me know what you think.