• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED F/S Leica Rangemaster CRF-1200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autorotate

Just in time for the season(s) right around the corner....

Not sure how old, 3 or 4 years. Always been taken care of. No drops/smashes. No scratches on lenses or body. The light coloring on the left side of the LRF body is the light hiting the residue from the duct tape I used to hold it to a tripod will making the video. Will come with the standard Leica pouch. Lost track of the box in the last move.

Only reason I'm selling my Leica's is to make way for a Gunwerks G7 BR2.

You can see the limitations in terms of range. You can also see it can probably range better than you can hold it, as it tags the tree in front of the house at 1207, vs the house at 1212.

$475 shipped via USPS priority mail insured/signature required.

Here's a link for what they sell for from a reputable dealer used, as they no longer make the CRF-1200...replaced by the CRF-1000.

http://www.eurooptic.com/leica-rangemaster-1200-crf-y-UA570.aspx]Leica Rangemaster 1200 CRF-Y-UA570 - EuroOptic.com[/U]

Would like payment via a personal/bank check or a USPS money order. Once the payment clears, you get a text/email with the shipping info.

Pics, and a video below.

Thanks for looking. gun)

i-FD63cGj-L.jpg

i-tgH8926-L.jpg

i-x7X3nsb-L.jpg

i-Dt4Lg8V-L.jpg

Thanks for the trade offers guys, but the only interested in trades for cash.

Thanks for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts