• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED F/S: Kimber Eclipse 10mm

Duvel

Here's a fun one for ya! For sale is a Kimber Eclipse Custom in 10mm Auto. I have shot this gun very little. According to my log, 125 rounds. It's in EXCELLENT shape. It's a tack driver. I was able to get a few sub 1" groups at 25yds from a rest using factory h\Hornady ammo. As much as it pains me to sell this gun, I have to because I just got laid off and my wife and I have a baby on the way(yee-haw!). I'm thinning and prioritizing my collection. I bought this gun new for $1225.00 and I'm asking $985.00 shipped to your FFL holder in the lower 48 states. Included is the factory case and the one magazine that came with it. Thanks for looking. Do not hesitate to call, text, or email me if you have any questions. I MAY consider partial trades(FN commercial mauser action, Ruger Hawkeye 25-06, CRF Winchester 70 30-06).
Thanks again!
Cody

E-mail- [email protected]
Phone- 417-540-8511

Attachments

• Kimber1.jpg
    Kimber1.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Kimber2.jpg
    Kimber2.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Kimber3.jpg
    Kimber3.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 9
I have the exact same gun and they are AWESOME!!!! gotta love the 10mm I am trying to find a reason to buy this one too and have a pair.

Recent Posts