• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED F/S CheyTac 375 Mcrees $3150 SF Bay Area

30-338

Custom smithed CheyTac necked down to .375 . Lawton 8000 action with 1 detachable magazine. McCree folding stock MCREESPRECISION single shot, detachable magazine, Rifle Stocks
Custom camo pattern, Lawton 30 inch fluted Idaho profile barrel with Lost River bore ( it shoots solids and jacketed bullets ) with proper bullet selection will stay supersonic to 2200 yards and beyond. 1 in 11.25 twist. Has custom muzzle brake and integral 30 MOA picatinny rail for mounting optics. Approx. 125 rounds down range. Will shoot consistently sub MOA. No case, bipod or scope included in price. If you want custom sizing and seating dies extra $100. fastest contact is email [email protected] Thanks, John

Selling due to finances. We worked up several loads using Retumbo and got speeds to 3300 FPS but have now determined that 3150 is a better range for case life. Will include a few cases to get you started.
BigMike101k.jpg

DSC01070.jpg

DSC01070.jpg

BigMikecased.jpg

reduced Re: F/S CheyTac 375 Mcrees $3050 SF Bay Area

I have reduced price to $3050 and will throw in custom die set
Custom smithed CheyTac necked down to .375 . Lawton 8000 action with 1 detachable magazine. McCree folding stock MCREESPRECISION single shot, detachable magazine, Rifle Stocks
Custom camo pattern, Lawton 30 inch fluted Idaho profile barrel with Lost River bore ( it shoots solids and jacketed bullets ) with proper bullet selection will stay supersonic to 2200 yards and beyond. 1 in 11.25 twist. Has custom muzzle brake and integral 30 MOA picatinny rail for mounting optics. Approx. 125 rounds down range. Will shoot consistently sub MOA. No case, bipod or scope included in price. If you want custom sizing and seating dies now included fastest contact is email [email protected] Thanks, John

Selling due to finances. We worked up several loads using Retumbo and got speeds to 3300 FPS but have now determined that 3150 is a better range for case life. Will include a few cases to get you started.
BigMike101k.jpg

DSC01070.jpg

DSC01070.jpg

BigMikecased.jpg

were you using Jaminson brass? does it come with any...?

I could make you an offer but you might not like it...:roll eyes:

seriously... Nice rig!

were you using Jaminson brass? does it come with any...?

I could make you an offer but you might not like it...:roll eyes:

seriously... Nice rig!

If you make me an offer, please don't insult me with a ridiculous one. If you are serious then make the offer .....but be prepared to stand by your offer.
We have used Jamison and other brass...some .375 and some 408 necked down. I personally like to neck the 408 down and then neck turn slightly. Seems to give me a more uniform neck. 20 pieces will come with the rifle. 30-338