F-Class caliber?

Either will work well for you. I believe the Douglas will be a little less expensive. The benchmarks are amazing. Even during barrel break in we produced one hole groups with unproven loads. They clean up quick after break in also.

Awesome.... I think ill go with douglas...

For F-class you need a bbl that will run long strings between cleaning. The Douglas are very good bbls and win allot of IBS matches, but they clean between sets.
For your needs a Benchmark will shoot all day without cleaning.

Awesome.... I think ill go with douglas...

For F-class you need a bbl that will run long strings between cleaning. The Douglas are very good bbls and win allot of IBS matches, but they clean between sets.
For your needs a Benchmark will shoot all day without cleaning.

aahhh thanks for the info, i had not thought of that. But arent most matches like 60 or so rounds? i can shoot 60 rounds accuratly without a cleaning on my factory savage 111 7mm rem mag.

You need to stay .5 moa or less for the full match to stay in the game, you'll need every edge you can get.

aahhh thanks for the info, i had not thought of that. But arent most matches like 60 or so rounds? i can shoot 60 rounds accuratly without a cleaning on my factory savage 111 7mm rem mag.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.