Extremely happy

Cowboyblaster

I purchased a 7mm ultra mag a short time ago to build and sell it came with 100 peices of brass loading dies and a set of Leopold rings it's bedded in a laminate thumbhole stock and has an internal mercury recoil tube. I got to drop a cheap old scope on it today and put a few rounds through it. First time ive shot it because its a right hand stock and i shoot left . I felt i needed to know for myself that it was worth building and im telling you. 100yards i fired twice there was 1 7mm hole half an inch below the bullseye im extremely happy that i know myself tbis rifle can surpass my expectations and ill be keeping the load i have for the 168gr berger VLDs

Right on the rh one thats on there is a boyds but i shouldn't make this rifle to shoot able for me because i need to sell it and it probably the most accurate rifle I've ever shot judging by today. So im just waiting on a 30 moa rail and some better glass before i sell

Yes thank you ive still got alot to learn but my own build on my 308 turned out amazing and this Rum im on now is blowing me away so hopefully i can get and retain alot of knowledge before the luck runs out and i have to start working for it haha