Extreme outer limits/MOA Rifles

WOW.. Went on their page looks like a good rifle set up. CatWhacker which did rifle system did you get ? Hows the action ?

Give Travis a call at R Bros rifles he has built 4 rifles for me and every one are Hammers I don't know how to post pics but if you will look on his face book page there is a 15 shot group that is 0.488 out side to out side that I shot with the last rifle he built me and I have 2 McWhorters rifles that will not shoot with his rifles like catwacker said he brakes them in gives the load and dummy round you won't be disappointed

I have 2 7mms that Travis built. One is sort of in between his 2 long range hunting packages and one is more of a traditional stocked hunting rifle. The first one sits in a Manners T2-A with Seekins bottom metal and a 28" barrel. The second one sits in a Manners T-A stock with a 27" barrel and BDL bottom metal. Both rifles have Seekins rails and 5.5-22x56 NF scopes. I built the first one with the intention of it being a "sit and wait" type of gun and the 2nd one is more of a lighter "let's go after em" gun.

Forgot about the action question..... his Rogue actions are extremely smooth and built like tanks, he can also make a Rem 700 shoot too. I know several guys that that are using them, and they've been as happy as I am with R Bros

I have a McMillan EOL Denali in .338 Lapua. I absolutely love it.

I like it so much that I wanted one in 7mm. McMillan firearms no longer carries that line and it led me to MOA rifles.

The evolution extreme is basically the same gun with a better designed action. I spoke to Bob about the gun and the 195 berger. I liked what I heard so I ordered one in 7mm RUM. I have extremely high expectations for it in light of my experience with the Denali .338 Lapua.

Lead time is 16-18 weeks.....FYI.

Give Shawn @ Defensive Edge a call before you order. I have canyon rifle # 141 and love it. It shoots one holer's if I do my part. I have had it out to 1500yds with great results. Check his website out you won't be disappointed.

Corey

Thanks to everyone who took there time on this thread. However as I have just now heard of this thread, I will hop on and say my piece. I can assure everyone on this thread that I persoanlly answer every call and or email that comes in or out of my doors. It may take time every once in a while if I'm filming, but I will assure you of 100% customer satisfaction, just as stated, possibly in this case that is to a customer who can be satisfied. I will also assure you that the comments in this thread from Grizz25 are simply not true. To say that McMillan does not make good on there stocks is absolutely rediculous, also not to mention that our Cerekote is not baked. How would one know this, when we surely bake Cerekote and work directly with Cerekote reps whom have made the process clear. I could go on and on about this gentlemens intentions, but it would seem to suit everyone's time here a bit better if this person whom claims that he shot at a range with 3 other of my rifles would just say who they are and or call me directly, because I can assure you if you have one of my rifles, I know who you are, they have my phone number, or have I talked to you several times prior to your purchase. So in the case of every single one of my customers being satisfied, we surely would have made good on this one as well. I'm sure the hundreds of guys on this site that have done business with me, will surely vouch for me...

Thanks for all your time guys and hope you will consider the source and know that I would appreciate any opportunity you guys give me to earn your business...

I have a MOA rifle and love it. Have never had problems with phone communication with Bob or his staff. Any questions you have for me or my experiences with MOA Rifles please message me. Bill Witt

Thanks to everyone who took there time on this thread. However as I have just now heard of this thread, I will hop on and say my piece. I can assure everyone on this thread that I persoanlly answer every call and or email that comes in or out of my doors. It may take time every once in a while if I'm filming, but I will assure you of 100% customer satisfaction, just as stated, possibly in this case that is to a customer who can be satisfied. I will also assure you that the comments in this thread from Grizz25 are simply not true. To say that McMillan does not make good on there stocks is absolutely rediculous, also not to mention that our Cerekote is not baked. How would one know this, when we surely bake Cerekote and work directly with Cerekote reps whom have made the process clear. I could go on and on about this gentlemens intentions, but it would seem to suit everyone's time here a bit better if this person whom claims that he shot at a range with 3 other of my rifles would just say who they are and or call me directly, because I can assure you if you have one of my rifles, I know who you are, they have my phone number, or have I talked to you several times prior to your purchase. So in the case of every single one of my customers being satisfied, we surely would have made good on this one as well. I'm sure the hundreds of guys on this site that have done business with me, will surely vouch for me...

Thanks for all your time guys and hope you will consider the source and know that I would appreciate any opportunity you guys give me to earn your business...

I do not own one of bobs rifles...... Yet! But I will tell you I have purchased several things from him including scopes and he has ALWAYS been one to answer calls and give advice. Even help with a problem that is not his rifle and give advice on load developement. He emails back at all hours of the day and night!!!!!
I keep some odd hours and I have received emails at 1am.

He is a business man but I think he is a man of his word so far as I have seen. For those who have a problem, he just has given you a means to a solution. Call or email him and solve the problem.

Thanks for your help bob!!!

Mario

I just purchased an Extreme sporter in a 300 Rum and it is the most accurate well made rifle I have ever shot. They mounted my personal scope, came with load development, and it flat shoots. As for the after the sale service, who ever said bob or the smiths in the shop won't call you back.. You must have had the wrong number, I've never waited more than an hour for a call back and every stupid question I've had, they've answered. It shoots .3 groups at a 100 all day long and is an absolute tack driver out to 1150 (the farthest I've shot it so far).

I'd buy another in a heartbeat.

Go here:

Your Store

For a rifle.....THAT WORKS!!

Jon made me two; this one is in 30/06.....other is 6.5x47Lapua. I've shot many rifles over the past 65 years...some fine match rifles but these two are the most accurate I've ever had to my shoulder.

Beanland06 by Sharps Man, on Flickr

Last edited:
Go here:

Your Store

For a rifle.....THAT WORKS!!

Jon made me two; this one is in 30/06.....other is 6.5x47Lapua. I've shot many rifles over the past 65 years...some fine match rifles but these two are the most accurate I've ever had to my shoulder.

Beanland06 by Sharps Man, on Flickr

Couple questions seeing as how my MOA rifle works way better than advertised.

What is the cost, lead time, manufacturing process?

Do they come with a 1/2" guarantee?

I'd say they're capable of 1/4 MOA accuracy as far as build is concerned but Jon's gonna leave that up to you!

I'm not aware of his current pricing!

Manufacturing process? METICULOUS & PERSONAL!!

I'm not sure why grizz 25 would make such a post and not back up what he says .
Bob beck has never ever not returned a phone call to me or anyone else I know
that buy his products.
Mariog is 100% correct that bob and his wife go out of there way to help anyone on
this site but you need to remember there is always going to be a guy with a bug in his A_ _ to start this sort of crap.

Recent Posts