Extraordinary customer service

338 dude

Extraordinary customer service!
I've been in contact with Ryan Hey from magneto speed and Told him of troubles I had with a sportsman model chronograph. I didn't expect anything for free as it is several years old and I told him that, he is sending me a V3 unit which is a big upgrade from what I had I can't say enough about businesses with customer service like this they are few and far between!

I had a similar experience with 2 other companies last year.

Lyman, I had a tumbler quit it was just inside of the One Year but I couldn't find my receipt, they sent me a new one no questions asked free of charge.

Wheeler tools, torque wrench was several years old not sure what happened to it but all of a sudden I could barely turn the knob and it seemed to have no affect on the torque it was limiting. They also sent me a new one no questions asked free of charge. Which was also the newer updated model.

I'd like to add them to the great customer service list.

Wow, I didn't think Magnetospeed was that generous. What kind of troubles were you having with the V2?
Well they replaced it once before the cover keeps popping apart ,the little red clips won't hold it together .because of that it keeps falling out of my Weiser precision mount and pulling the cable which pulled loose the jack the bayonet plugged into which rendered it in operable. Believe me I was trying to save a few bucks and just buy the v2 unit itself but they are sending me a V3 I couldn't be happier

The good companies still exist and I will patronize them for sure. Last year I contacted Harris Bipods to try to get some parts. Maybe 12-15 years ago my brothers horse reared over backwards landing on his riffle in the scabbard.
I told Leupold exactly what happened and wanted to pay and they refused to accept any funds for a new scope.
I threw the bipod in a parts box and never needed any parts off it so was going to fix it.

Harris refused to accept any payment and the man who was on the shop floor told me. We have a lifetime no BS warranty send it in and we will fix it no charge. I received a new bipod instead of repaired. I called back in and the lady said Well sir you can give me your credit card info if that will make you feel better I will never charge you anyway. Please enjoy our warranty.

Wow. That's great. Unfortunately for me, they were not helpful at all. I was an early adopter with a V1. It had a problem out of the box with the cable that plugs into pickup and display that would only work in one direction. The Magnetospeed was very hard to get at the time, as production was limited, so I keep it and it worked for a few years. Finally it wouldn't connect and work at all. So I called them and got the "we don't make that model anymore and can't help you" and that the V2 pickup won't work with the V1 display, so you're outta luck. I bought a "Sporter" model cause I needed a chrony. Like the product, but they seem to be sticklers when it comes to their service and warranty.

Wow. That's great. Unfortunately for me, they were not helpful at all. I was an early adopter with a V1. It had a problem out of the box with the cable that plugs into pickup and display that would only work in one direction. The Magnetospeed was very hard to get at the time, as production was limited, so I keep it and it worked for a few years. Finally it wouldn't connect and work at all. So I called them and got the "we don't make that model anymore and can't help you" and that the V2 pickup won't work with the V1 display, so you're outta luck. I bought a "Sporter" model cause I needed a chrony. Like the product, but they seem to be sticklers when it comes to their service and warranty.
This was the kind of story I heard about Magnetospeed customer service. Glad to hear they were willing to help 338dude out.

Picked up my new Vthree from the post office yesterday again many thanks to Ryan Hey from magneto speed
631F5798-558D-49DC-9B03-46240BCAD5BB.jpeg