Exo packs

mikea5232

20190108_221229.jpg

I love purchasing from a company that sends out christmas cards!

Right! What a pleasant surprise to receive from EXO very neet card too.
should have been no surprise though with the outstanding customer service I have always got from them.

Right! What a pleasant surprise to receive from EXO very neet card too.
should have been no surprise though with the outstanding customer service I have always got from them.
Only customer service i recieved from them was when i called asking questions about their packs, that is what sold me on them and purchased one the next day

Yep, I have the 3500 and it is big enough to pack in for Mulie's with my Son for 4-5 days yet compresses plenty small for day hunts for Elk.
Love the pocket layout and the waist belt will accommodate just about any holster for a side arm.
Their extra hip belt pouches are too small and about useless but I Iet them know that last fall and they said they had new larger ones planed for this year don't know if they are out yet.

My hunting partner runs their pack and loves it. He had a minor stitching failure that they handled promptly. He's thrilled with their company and the quality and design of the pack.

If i remember right, the only thing not made in the USA on the packs are the zippers. They are YKK. They said YKK makes the best zippers on the market and if there was a U.S company that made a zipper that was as reliable as them, it would be on their packs. 99. 9% of the pack made in the USA is what sold me on them.

I am 6'5" and reached out to them a couple weeks ago to see if there frame would work for me. They were quick to respond and tell me they were releasing a longer frame this summer and if I can wait that would be a better fit for me. i am patiently waiting now to join the exo family:)

I have had eberlestock, Badlands, and most recently the tenzing 4000 - still on my quest to find "the one". Hoping it is exo!

When you call them and "Steve" picks up the phone..... then you get all nervous and clam up. I have a exo cipher 3500 and absolutely love it.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts