Excellent Group 300win mag 215gr. Bergers

Bullridety, fine shooting and your results mirror mine in my 300 win. Probably the single best shooting bullet I have seen in a 300 win and ballistics with that BC and MV will make the 300 win haters go off mumbling to their selves.:D

You have a killing machine there, I bet you feel pretty good about hunting season this year.

Jeff

Hey Jeff, it opened my eyes and I have to tell you I'm extremely impressed with the 300 win ballistics with the 215 Berger to top it off! We shot the rifle again today at 1404 yards and it was dead on there!You can really hear the energy wacking those rocks as well! I'll have him send me pics of what he harvests this hunting season with it. He was pleased so am I, thanks again.

Awesome shooting and great rig!
I've been shooting the 208 amax but will definitely try to get some Berger 215 s.

Rockz, very recommended, broz has done extensive reviews with that bullet and its been proven, definitely worth a try, good luck with it.

Here is some more proof of the accuracy of the 215's. These groups were shot last year with my 30/375 S.I......Rich DSCF0587.jpg

After lurking for many years and reading alot of "stuff" on here Ive learned one thing.Broz is like E.F. Hutton when he speaks I take notice.So I knew when my 300wm build was done the 215 Berger Hybrids were the first bullet I wanted to try.Glad I did,,, havent been disappointed yet but its still early as I havent stretched the legs on it yet. :)

300wm 108yrds 5shots,,if I didnt suck all five would be in the same hole :)

After lurking for many years and reading alot of "stuff" on here Ive learned one thing.Broz is like E.F. Hutton when he speaks I take notice.So I knew when my 300wm build was done the 215 Berger Hybrids were the first bullet I wanted to try.Glad I did,,, havent been disappointed yet but its still early as I havent stretched the legs on it yet. :)

300wm 108yrds 5shots,,if I didnt suck all five would be in the same hole :)

NICE! what was the load and velocity?......Rich

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts