• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Excelent a++++ customer service stories

johnhhernan

I don't know if I can say what I want so I won't say the company name.

I had 2 300rum actions/barrel and bolts mag box and follower spring. cerakoted by a local company, I picked it up all disassembled the exact way i shipped it. So I get home to put the rifle back together, I am now missing the cocking piece they said it was in the box, I don't care but i do and here's why. My 16 Y/O son looked in the box I picked it up in so he may have lost it in the truck but I tore apart the truck= removed the the 2 front seats and looked under them.

1. I called the company in Kalispell MT that makes a remington model 700 action and I asked if I could order a new cocking piece and they (Norm) said nope we'll send you a new free shipping and free part today just e-mail me your address, so I did and I received the cocking piece two days later.

THAT'S CUSTOMER SERVICE

Thats the kind of people i like to do business with. You should ask Len if you can start a thread like that.

Recent Posts