exbal question

casilva43

I am wanting to get exbal downloaded on a pocket pc.

Do I have to have internet on my pocket pc to download Exbal?

Do I need internet service on my pocket pc to USE Exbal?

Do I buy the pocket pc version for 76 dollars tx residents and download it to my laptop and then transfer it to my pocket pc?

Which pocket pc do you guys reccomend? I don't have a smart phone :(
I am trying to buy a dell axim on ebay to save a little money.

Do I have to have internet on my pocket pc to download Exbal?
No. I downloaded to my PC, transferred to a data card, then from there to my PPC.

Do I need internet service on my pocket pc to USE Exbal?
No, the program runs off the hard drive.

Do I buy the pocket pc version for 76 dollars tx residents and download it to my laptop and then transfer it to my pocket pc?
That's what I did.

Which pocket pc do you guys reccomend? I don't have a smart phone :( I am trying to buy a dell axim on ebay to save a little money.
I'd get an iPod touch instead then run any of the ballistic apps on that. I'm not a Mac-o-phile, but I find their mobile devices much easier to use, especially if you don't need the flexibility of a PC (i.e. you're mainly running one unmodified app).

Here you go: http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f43/wts-8-gb-ipod-touch-ballistic-program-87587/

Last edited:
I bought a combo pack from defensive edge that included an sd card for the pocket pc and a cd for the computer. Tje informatoon stated before is correct, no internet rrquired. Me and all the guys I shoot witj use dell axims. A couple of x30's and several x51's

I have a copy of the Exbal program for a palm pilot. But, I don't own one anymore. I have a smart phone but it doesn't work on it. Is there any way to make the Exbal program for a palm work on a normal PC????

I bought a combo pack from defensive edge that included an sd card for the pocket pc and a cd for the computer. Tje informatoon stated before is correct, no internet rrquired. Me and all the guys I shoot witj use dell axims. A couple of x30's and several x51's

Does the x51 out perform the x30? Does the 51 work better?

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.