Ex-Cop Kills 3 and wounds 2 (Is anyone else following this in the news)?

bigbuck

I dont know why but things like this get my attention and I tend to follow it and read as much as I can . Make no mistake I do not agree with what this Ex-Cop has done . I have read and watched the vids from the media . It was reported that he had a Barrett 50 Cal. I looked at several photos of the crime seens and noticed on one of the police cars what looked like a 50. Cal bullet hole impression close to the mirror on the drivers side door anyway did you notice this and or have you followed it like I have ? I saw a picture of his house and I thought what is the pay in California ? State troopers make just over 20 Bucks per hour . I find it strange that this dude had a pretty nice home a Barret 50. Cal nice four door truck (not that police officers dont deserve the best because a good officer lays down his life for you and I. I just didnt realize that some made that kind of money.
Sad that he killed these people.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.