evolution at work in mother nature

hubb

New wolf killer has evolved...:rolleyes:

299657_10200252364502088_524474595_n.jpg

That might change a lot of minimum caliber recommendations!

I have to agree, I cracked up when I first saw the picture. It kinda makes your imagination run amuck. Tree stands never looked so good to me after seeing this.:) You got to admit it may give a wolf a run for it's money.
My hats off to whoever mounted this, they did a great job and it cretainly gets your attention and your mind working over time !!:)

I love that! My 6 year old son just walked by and saw that. The first thing out of his mouth was when can we hunt that DAD!!!

I love that! My 6 year old son just walked by and saw that. The first thing out of his mouth was when can we hunt that DAD!!!

Spunky boy, I agree you are a lucky man and will never have to wonder where your son is. I think he will be with you hunting and fishing and that is a great thing.
You have done well!!

Thanks guys, I just raised him how I was raised. Hunting and fishing is a family thing and this next year even the wife wants to give it a try!!! Thank god she puts up with me. She steals my guns too so I guess its fair lol.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts