Everyday is a blessing

Prayers sent. Good people are hard to lose.
In 2019 we had four family members funerals in 4 months. The last one was my 17 yr old nephew. Football and track star. Was killed in a tractor by a dump truck between his junior and senior year. His parents are still throwing birthday parties for him. Just had one a few weeks ago with about 200 people showing up and it was bad weather out.

Easy to ramble on about those you cared about…..prayers again.

Just found out another neighbor that lived next to me passed away this morning. Good friend. He has been struggling with mental health for passed couple years. I have tried to help to no avail but it still kicks you in gut. Your heart and soul ache in pain and just try to help the family through. I don't even know what to say.

If you know someone that is struggling, reach out, extend a hand, give what you can to support., Make sure someone is aware and help is being provided. He was under treatment but I just want to make sure we extend a hand.

It just breaks your heart.

Just found out another neighbor that lived next to me passed away this morning. Good friend. He has been struggling with mental health for passed couple years. I have tried to help to no avail but it still kicks you in gut. Your heart and soul ache in pain and just try to help the family through. I don't even know what to say.

If you know someone that is struggling, reach out, extend a hand, give what you can to support., Make sure someone is aware and help is being provided. He was under treatment but I just want to make sure we extend a hand.

It just breaks your heart.
Good man, it was all you could do.

This is by far the most difficult share that I have posted up in this thread. I know many families are going to through tragic times right now and we have been lucky in that respect but holy cow this past year has been one of the worse we have experienced with our friends. Please tell me there is a Plan. Another neighbor few houses away decided living was too difficult. Good friend. No indication whatsoever of any internal struggles. We went to their anniversary party, loving couple. I am so sad and keep asking myself why. This past year has been so sad you have to keep telling yourself there is a plan. There has to be. We never have had so many life challenges that is testing our core beliefs. I just don't understand the why. Children and grandchildren. They should be enough to fight through whatever seems so over whelming. We have a son, family and two beautiful granddaughters that provide so much joy life's every day struggles just melt away. My wife and I are sitting here numb trying to grasp why. This one really hit home and it hurts badly. This week is going to be very difficult.

LRH is a community, a family of unseen friends, a respite from daily life struggles that is trying to seep into your life. We support each other, challenge each other, offer help to each other, laugh at each other, extend a hand to each other and yes sometimes offer a shoulder to each other. I see this on LRH.

Why isn't life like LRH?

Sorry for your loss. After my stint in the Heart Hospital I have learned to live every day like it will be my last, and not leaving unfinished things that would cause regret from others if today is my last. Has made me a better person too. Wish I had lived my whole life that way.
Yeah, that makes two of us. 😅 Old (Norwegian?) saying: Too soon old, too late wise.

We're still better off than those who never learn...

This is by far the most difficult share that I have posted up in this thread. I know many families are going to through tragic times right now and we have been lucky in that respect but holy cow this past year has been one of the worse we have experienced with our friends. Please tell me there is a Plan. Another neighbor few houses away decided living was too difficult. Good friend. No indication whatsoever of any internal struggles. We went to their anniversary party, loving couple. I am so sad and keep asking myself why. This past year has been so sad you have to keep telling yourself there is a plan. There has to be. We never have had so many life challenges that is testing our core beliefs. I just don't understand the why. Children and grandchildren. They should be enough to fight through whatever seems so over whelming. We have a son, family and two beautiful granddaughters that provide so much joy life's every day struggles just melt away. My wife and I are sitting here numb trying to grasp why. This one really hit home and it hurts badly. This week is going to be very difficult.

LRH is a community, a family of unseen friends, a respite from daily life struggles that is trying to seep into your life. We support each other, challenge each other, offer help to each other, laugh at each other, extend a hand to each other and yes sometimes offer a shoulder to each other. I see this on LRH.

Why isn't life like LRH?

God bless you Brother. I understand what you are saying. I'm sorry for your loss. I look back at the times in my life that I thought was really bad and they weren't necessarily great. I didn't count blessings like I should have. They would have far out weighed the bad that was going on. Here lately, it's brought me much joy to get to talk to folks I haven't saw in a while. There's nothing better than when someone is truly glad & joyful to see and talk to me or if I'm truly glad to see & talk to them. There's folks out there that are hurting, stressed, exhausted and discouraged. It's time to Love our neighbor the best that we can.

Why isn't life like LRH?

Muddy

I just saw your post. So sorry for your sorrow.

But my wife and I are so pleased to read your profound words about what LRH means to us all.

Thank you so much!

Muddy, sorry to hear it! It has been a tough year in more ways than one! Hang in there! Out prayers are with his family
No one can ever know the hidden hurts of others. We are all blessed by God's love and saving grace. So many questions for those who survive, for those whom support survivors, we can love, pray, hug, and share His love. Muddy, you are a man of God. Blessings to you, your family, and those you suffer for.