Everett, WA hunter

drears

I have been wanting to hunt antelope in Wyo for a long time and now have the time to do it. I have read/heard about area 47, but have heard that tags can be difficult to get. Any recommendations would be helpful. I and some buddies are looking for a good adventure, but don't absolutely have to bag a trophy. What do you suggest?
drears

Welcome, glad to have you here. Lots of good folks and lots of good info. Enjoy.

Last edited:
DREARS,
I built the Sportsmans Warehouse up your direction in Burlington. I also attended the RMEF banquet, and the sportsmans show further down toward Everet. Good bunch of folks up there.
As far as speed-goats are concerned, I dont know much about Wyoming, but theres a section on antelope on the LRH main page not too far down from the top. Im sure someone there can help you. You may want to check out the Monstermulys.com website for draw odds state to state. Hope this helps

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.