Europtics? - PA

Eurooptic is G2G...large selection, good prices, and quick shipping. Just don't be an idiot and do their pay later plan. Thought it was a legit like hey pay us later, you'll just have a credit on your account. Nope, straight up credit card at like 50% interest. Paid it off a week later when I got a letter in the mail about "signing up."

I've purchased a few rifles and several optics from them. Super good guys. I've made the drive to their showroom when I bought my rifle and it was well worth the drive (I live on the other side of the state). They have closeout specials all the time and their demo sales are hard to beat.

They're great. I've purchased multiple scopes, a Christensen Arms rifle and Leica binos.
They put the Leica Geovids on sale shortly after I purchased them, I called and asked if they would give me the discount since I just purchased the binos. They did!! I actually used the money back towards a Zeiss scope I purchased at that exact moment.
Can't say enough good things about them.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.