Europtics? - PA

Man I've bought more gear from them than all other retailers combined. They are top notch. I just got a hunting coat and had to return it.....they didn't have the size I needed in stock, but the return was easy and the credit back to my card was quick.
Be careful, they carry a lot of nice stuff that will clean out your wallet.

Man I've bought more gear from them than all other retailers combined. They are top notch. I just got a hunting coat and had to return it.....they didn't have the size I needed in stock, but the return was easy and the credit back to my card was quick.
Be careful, they carry a lot of nice stuff that will clean out your wallet.
That is the problem! I am not certain I can go to checkout in cart! I need to rethink the dang TOTAL!

Go ahead Muddy....I have used them for both sporting arms and rifle scopes with prompt efficient service. You might also want to check out their sister site scopelist.com. I believe they are both owned by the same company and at times you can do better on the scopelist site.
Tens :cool:

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.