Europtics? - PA

Bullmark

Man I’ve bought more gear from them than all other retailers combined. They are top notch. I just got a hunting coat and had to return it.....they didn’t have the size I needed in stock, but the return was easy and the credit back to my card was quick.
Be careful, they carry a lot of nice stuff that will clean out your wallet.

Muddyboots

LRH Team Member
Man I’ve bought more gear from them than all other retailers combined. They are top notch. I just got a hunting coat and had to return it.....they didn’t have the size I needed in stock, but the return was easy and the credit back to my card was quick.
Be careful, they carry a lot of nice stuff that will clean out your wallet.
That is the problem! I am not certain I can go to checkout in cart! I need to rethink the dang TOTAL!

Tensilon

Go ahead Muddy....I have used them for both sporting arms and rifle scopes with prompt efficient service. You might also want to check out their sister site scopelist.com. I believe they are both owned by the same company and at times you can do better on the scopelist site.
Tens :cool:

Last edited:

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.