ES induced elevation @ 1K

Dang. Fighting a script blocking add-on in Firefox here on this end fouling up my posts.

AJ,

I see your point. Still think large sample sizes would be a better answer, but realize its not always feasible.

JE,

No worries. One of the hazards of text-only conversation is that somethings (esp. humor) get lost in the translation and come across very differently than intended.

Take care,

Monte

Dang. Fighting a script blocking add-on in Firefox here on this end fouling up my posts.

Monte

Monte,

I use noscript v 1.9.8.1 and I just had to allow yahooapis to get everything to work. Yesterday afternoon, something changed on the site and screwed with my ability to post as well.

AJ

From what I have seen in shooting f class, you want a group that is wider than tall.

It's tricky to get your head in position to see thruogh the scope, but if you are getting more vertical, just shoot with the rifle on it's side. This is why the gangstas shoot with their handguns on their side; they too prefer more horizontal.... :D

It's tricky to get your head in position to see thruogh the scope, but if you are getting more vertical, just shoot with the rifle on it's side. This is why the gangstas shoot with their handguns on their side; they too prefer more horizontal.... :D

LRHWAL,

I will have to try that. It might be a little harder to keep the turrets on the scope straight in my mind.

Chris

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.