Erector screw help!!

Hey, I have a weaver tactical scope that has a broken erector screw(I think) on the windage turret. I've contacted weaver (bushnell now) But apparently I can't get anyone to understand what I'm trying to explain, and no one is willing to accept me sending a picture of said screw. Anyway, I was hoping someone would be able to point me to a vendor that might have or be able to get something like this for me. I removed the one from the elevation side for comparison and confirm that it is the same as the one on the windage side. The scope still functions fine but the whole turret just falls off. Weird I guess🤷🏼‍♂️

Thanks View attachment 280151View attachment 280152View attachment 280153
The screw in question does not appear to be damaged,.
I suspect that it it is the brass housing that it fits into that may have damaged ,or stripped threads.
Without actually having the scope in my hands I would try using Blue Loctite sparingly and see if you can actually get the erector screw to function normally. Sounds simple but it may work. If it does you can try the RED Locktitie and secure that screw for good, however before you take this step please make certain that your scope will track correctly by turning it all the way to the left, or right and count the number of clicks until it stops by turning the windage adjustment screw in the opposite direction until it stops then / this number by 2. Please make sure that it will track correctly as this will place you back at the scope mec
hanical center.
This may help . Good Luck !

New post: RARE!
like new weaver scope. Minor mechanical issue. Easy fix if your good with tools trade toward NF or TT 4-50 mag range. Can add cash on my end if needed. other trades considered are Barret Field Craft (even trade), bass boat, time share in Panama City, 224 Valkyrie ammo (American eagle only) and a yeet cannon.

hard to believe we are friends.

I contacted iron sight, They didn't have an answer for me, Parsons scope repair is going to look and see if they can track down a screw for me. Thanks for the replies and the help. Hopefully I can get this thing back up and running.

Recent Posts