Eotech Vudu

Recon$$

Anyone have experience with this optic, it has me intrigued. I'm shooting a pair of Mark 5hd's and love them. I'm looking to buy a 3rd but I'm kinda curious about trying out one of the vudu's. Any experiences?

I have a friens who has 2 of them and he loves them. When he was looking for a scope he figured they had the best glass other Swaros and Ziess, he has a first focal plane and a second focal plane. He really wishes they were both ffp because it doesn't matter what power you are on the reticle marks remain constant distance apart. They have nice solid clicks in the turret not mushy feeling at all. I belive his are 3.5-18x50 or 3-15x50 but yah great scopes for the price.

I've got the 5-25X50 FFP w/ H59 Reticle. So far very happy with it. I like the smaller size and the weight isn't bad. It's not light weight but it's not heavy either. I like the clean look and lines. Turrets are great. Zero stop is easy peasy. Good reviews online.

Ya I haven't really seen anything negative just looking to hear what users are saying. Professional reviews only ever give you so much. How's the tracking, guessing no issues if your happy with it.