Enthusiast from Oregon!

Jahnny

I generally avoid telling people I'm from Oregon, Especially Portland metro area. Even on vacation. :p I have 3 kids and a beautiful wife. Own a garage door company and a construction company. Im 33 years young and am a proud protector of our second amendment and love my firearms. I just recently got into the 28 nosler game and I love learning all the load data tips and tricks from you guys in the reloading department. I will also say I am a huge fan of how the members keep an eye out and help each other with shortages. Always nice to see. The only negative thing I get from this forum is seeing everyone's awesome builds and results making me want to switch my whole game up! ha. Look forward to interacting with you guys more. Cheers!

Also. Seahawks suck. ;)

Welcome from central Arizona! Hoping the new anti gun bill goes down in flames!
Well we shall see. Its a disgrace. The other day a judge heard arguments over the mag capacity on weather to put a temporary hold on the measure. She said she had to review case law first and and would promise a decision. The whole thing is absurd tbh. Oregon passes laws based on 2 counties due to population density. Rural Oregon gets screwed big time.

And with all of this everyone is trying to buy a firearm. The background check que today was up to 33k... and if you have a concealed permit you jump the line but even that's at 7k. lol. At 33k I think its like 4 months until you could get results on your background check.

Well we shall see. Its a disgrace. The other day a judge heard arguments over the mag capacity on weather to put a temporary hold on the measure. She said she had to review case law first and and would promise a decision. The whole thing is absurd tbh. Oregon passes laws based on 2 counties due to population density. Rural Oregon gets screwed big time.

And with all of this everyone is trying to buy a firearm. The background check que today was up to 33k... and if you have a concealed permit you jump the line but even that's at 7k. lol. At 33k I think its like 4 months until you could get results on your background check.
So sorry to hear that. It's almost a need to have an electoral college in each state and the US. Rural votes are kind of meaningless, even in my state. Good luck to you.