Enter to Win a Swarovski Laser Guide 8x30

gr8fuldoug

Official LRH Sponsor
Enter our Drawing to win a Swarovski Laser Guide 8x30 on January 14th

The Nikon Sports Optics Contest has ended. Congratulations to our winner Bob C. of Texas Predator Posse winner of the Nikon ProStaff 20-60x82 Spotting Scope Outfit (#8317) & a Nikon Monarch 10x42 ATB Camo Binocular (#7525)

As an extra added bonus we pulled a few extra names. These runner ups have won a Nikon 8x40 Action Extreme Binocular (#7238) .
Congratulations to:
Donald M of Accuratereloading.com
Helen Anne K of Bird Forum
Rory M from the internet
Josh T of Texashuntingforum.com
John G from PredatorXtreme
Robbie B of Monster Muleys

Our next Drawing will be on January 14th for a Swarovski 8x30 Laser Guide There will also be 6 runner ups that will receive a Swarovski Osprey Versa Pocket Knife

Please go to our website, http://www.cameralandny.com and enter. Past entries will not be in this drawing. To keep the drawing available to those that continue to have an interest, each contest winner will be drawn from entries for that contest period.

Are you our next winner?

What are you waiting for? Just go and sign up. There is no purchase required and we are not selling your info to anyone.

Congratulations to our latest winners.

Doug,

As I have said before "would it help if I sent you some money you know just to keep the drawing fair"??????

Dave

Dave,
I cannot say that it would help, however, it couldn't hurt :rolleyes:. Coffee for the crew is always appreciated.
Just to give you a heads up, we have the drawing that's posted now for Swarovski, the February drawing will be for Pentax Riflescopes followed throughout the year by Leica, Minox, Olympus, Panasonic, Zeiss, Etc. We have another drawing every 6-7 weeks so just make sure to enter each time that a new one is posted and odds are good.
As far as the payoff, please mail Dunkin' Donuts coupons :D

Hey the Bagels you sent me after my Leica APO order were AWSOME!!! Can't get those down here in Texas!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.