Encore pistol

dogbuster0006

Been a while since I'd posted work had been crazy but I picked up an Encore pistol with a factory 15" 243win barrel this week. It's got a t/c 2.5-7x scope and has a bit of trigger polishing. First load I've tried is Federal power shock 80gr and the gun shoots them just fine. I will tailor a hand load for it as this load shoots an impressive three or so foot fire ball. I've got a few pets for my rifle in 243 some 85gr hp that it loves as well as 95gr ballistic tips I'm excited to tinker with it a bit but couldn't wait to share and I'm more excited about deer season in a couple weeks than I have been in years. The pics are of a five shot group at 100yd these are the first few shots with it so I'm sure it'll get better once I'm used to it. That's four shots under a quarter and they were shot with scope at full power and the fifth at 2.5 power just for reference. Good luck and shoot straight.

Attachments

• 5shot.jpg
    5shot.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 243
  • Center.jpg
    Center.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 204
  • Left.jpg
    Left.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 229
  • Tailgate.jpg
    Tailgate.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 195
Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.