EMP and gun safes

I tried making wine from them. Followed instructions exactly. My wine tasted like crap. Recently went to a local winery and tried a sample of their dandelion wine and it tasted exactly like the crap I had made. I guess you have to get used to it.
😂 I'm pretty sure dandelion wine was created out of desperation and curiosity, not because an abundant little yellow weed is superior to fruit. Maybe it's an acquired taste….

I have read that even North Korea has the technology to launch a high altitude nuclear missle from submarines on both east and west coast which would disable most of the electronics in the country.

My Browning digital fireproof safe has a removable key pad that just snaps in place. Why not just take it off and store it in a "safe" place when I'm home and install it when I'm not? I haven't thought this through, but just spit ballin'
I do think if we saw missels leaving North Korea, they would be dismantled and the country could become sand?

I have read that even North Korea has the technology to launch a high altitude nuclear missle from submarines on both east and west coast which would disable most of the electronics in the country.
I'm not worried about the attack, just the aftermath. I have enough trouble chasing the four-legged cows. If they mutate a 5th leg ain't no way I'm eating beef ever again. I don't have enough 6.5 Creedmoor saved up to kill 5 legged cows! Probably takes a magic combination of a Hammer bullet, RL26, Alpha brass, and a barrel quenched in mouse milk to kill something like that. Yes sir, betcha 300 RUM would just bounce off the hide of a 5 legged cow.

I'm not worried about the attack, just the aftermath. I have enough trouble chasing the four-legged cows. If they mutate a 5th leg ain't no way I'm eating beef ever again. I don't have enough 6.5 Creedmoor saved up to kill 5 legged cows! Probably takes a magic combination of a Hammer bullet, RL26, Alpha brass, and a barrel quenched in mouse milk to kill something like that. Yes sir, betcha 300 RUM would just bounce off the hide of a 5 legged cow.

I really hadn't thought about the potential mutations!

If we could get let's say, 6 legged chickens…..I'm on board! Never was much on breasts…..I'm a leg and thigh kinda guy! 😂

And that CM, may be enough for mutant chickens! 😉 memtb

Nukes are not a requirement for EMP - observe the Midsouth Shooters Supply site.

Protect your electronics with surge protectors, grounding, & other. Should your electronic gun safe be subjected to a 50 Kv & 20 Ka blast of energy from a lightning bolt hit on your house electronics gear might fail & keyed access, if provided, would be needed to open it. Unprotected EDP gear such as computers would be blasted. This guy, from a past association, who was highly educated electronics expert bought this real big & expensive TV set & 2 weeks after installation a Florida thunderstorm blew out the set - no other damage seen inside house.

Work on a shield or cage for my electronic lock gun will begin soon. The shield will look like an ordinary cabinet & provide fire & EMP protection using dry wall (sheet rock), cement trim/siding, heavy aluminum foil & ground cable.

I have never seen a six-legged chicken but every year I see deers with 4 ears about late June or July.

Last edited: