Elrso - extreme long range shooting organization

Wrecklessranch
Good to hear another option for shooters to stretch things out, a little of a barrel heater event like others but not bad 10 rounds fired in 5 minutes the big boomers can build heat. I think the WLSC event in Texas has about the most user/gun freindly event as far as time restraints. There sure are more and more ELR opportunities surfacing now days which is good. I might be at the Winner event in May it all depends on where I am with getting the 416 ready for late June in Raton.

Ar10ar15man
You just had to try to throw that in there - its a excellent event as well plenty of practice rounds then a few sighters on clays then show time. It takes a lot of skill and luck as well. You really got hooked on this for getting a taste of it about a year and half ago. It a great sport and I'm glad your enjoying some good trigger time. Good luck with your new build you're working on for smacking 10s n Xs

Cheers and good luck
Osoh
JH

Go to elrso.com and check out, up and coming events.

Osoh
JH

2CBC47A8-9204-4B8A-ACA2-EFDD9289EF94.png
This is off of their website, I don't run it I just said if time allows I might travel there and shoot the event.

Osoh
JH

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.