ELR sub-forum threads will be moderated before going live and moved if necessary

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
Some of the new threads posted here don't fit the mission of the ELR sub-forum. They are good thread topics but they belong somewhere else.

Please review the rules of the ELR sub-forum before you begin a new thread. For now I will review the subject matter of all new threads before they go live and are visible. If they don't fit the ELR mission I will still appprove them but will move them somewhere else. Thanks much!

ELR RULES

I'd really like this sub-forum to be mainly for the guys who already know how to do it over 1,000 yards.

I hope everyone of all levels of skill and experience will enjoy reading the topics in order to learn more.

But I hope the questions and discussion will come mostly from already qualified thousand yard plus shooters or those who are almost there right now.

I want this to be a special spot for the guys who already do it over 1,000 yards. Their own playground.

I'd like this sub-forum to be free from the 300 yard shooter asking the same question that someone else just asked yesterday about 300 yard shooting.

• No neophyte questions and discussions, find them elsewhere on this site.
  • OVER 1,000 yards

-Len Backus-

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.