ELR Range finder

I use a vectronix misquito. Also there is a guy that posted a 20000 km range finder for sale. I would check out there websight.

Vectronix > HOME

Euro optics is a dealer for vectronix and so is Thunder Valley precision

For ELR go Vectronix Terripin (PLRF05) or one of the other Vectronix units like a PLRF10. After comparing all the leading units in the field, I think you will be happiest with a Vectronix for diatances past 1000 and for sure past 1500.

Jeff

For ELR go Vectronix Terripin (PLRF05) or one of the other Vectronix units like a PLRF10. After comparing all the leading units in the field, I think you will be happiest with a Vectronix for diatances past 1000 and for sure past 1500.

Jeff

+1 :)

Very hard to go past the power & small beam size of the PLRF10 :cool:

+2 Vectronix - I got my PLRF-10 before they released the Terapin, but I suspect either would do the job. I use my PLRF-10 routinely out to 2,000 and beyond yards here in the Vegas desert.

Hint - at those distances you definitely want it mounted on a decent tripod (unless your hands are incredibly stable).

JeffVN

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.