ELR in WI

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210219-212403_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210219-212403_Chrome.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 70
If you guys get something figured out I might try a Road trip !
I will be watching this !

Rum Man

Rum Man

I was at the Kodra range in Warrens WI earlier this month working with a 375 Snipetac that has had the case shorten 100 thou. A cool place to shoot.
we confirmed 2 rounds at a 1000 and moved onto his ELR range and shot the 2458 yard target while in a negative -22 degree weather so the DA was extremely low.

If you want to see a little chatter from the day I posted it here in the ELR section back around Feb16th listed - As a little ELR tech talk.

Iamosoh
JHeeg

Rum Man

I was at the Kodra range in Warrens WI earlier this month working with a 375 Snipetac that has had the case shorten 100 thou. A cool place to shoot.
we confirmed 2 rounds at a 1000 and moved onto his ELR range and shot the 2458 yard target while in a negative -22 degree weather so the DA was extremely low.

If you want to see a little chatter from the day I posted it here in the ELR section back around Feb16th listed - As a little ELR tech talk.

Iamosoh
JHeeg
The Range sounds great ! It would be a road trip for me . It looks like 9 hrs .
I like the way they take the Shooters in the special area . Sounds like a exciting day !

Rum Man

WPRSC Holds monthly prs matches at the highlands sportsman's club in cascade, I'd that's not your cup of tea there is Kodras marksman training in warrens wi.

Kodra also has monthly matches shooting prone - 45 rounds out to 1000 yards in a precision point series anything under a 375 cal, most are shooting anything from a 6mm to a 300 win mag.

Also they have a weekend every month shooting ELR with multiple targets out to 2458 yards monitored with target cameras and hit indicators.

For the 2458 yard range
You will need to be able to hit at a 1000 yards to qualify that day to move to the ELR range and have the equipment and ability to take the environments - imput them into a ballistics program for that day versus bringing data cards from past performance at a different location. Terry knows how old data cards didn't work to well earlier this year unfortunately and made for a tuff day in which triggered the new requirements to qualify.

Cheers
iamosoh