elk hunting 2013 need a guide or outfitter

backyardsniper

I'm planning to go elk hunting in 2013. This will be my first elk hunt will potentially have a few freinds coming to hunt as well. If you own a guide service or know of a good one I'm looking to get some info to plan this trip. Let me be clear to any outfitters looking at this. I'm not kicking tires here. I'm going on a hunt somewhere next year so send me a pm if you are interested in having a new client. I am open to any states or areas that I can get a tag in, and especially if there is a chance to ge t a combo hunt with mule deer or bear. thanks guys

Hi, I would take a strong look at haystack ranch in New Mexico. Went there on a mule deer hunt and saw many huge elk. They are a bit pricey but they are trophies, I actually stalked within 30 yards of one that looked like it could scratch its *** by tipping its head back. Elk there are just alittle out of my price range. I'd take a look though.

We have some good areas to hunt and specialize in remote wilderness hunts. If you wish to discuss Idaho combo hunts or species specific let me know. Also we have some hard to get allocation tags. They are high end trophy hunts. Anyway, we have lots of options.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.