Elk down#2

My niece got this bull the other day after seeing bulls here and there. She missed out on a few because she needed it exactly broadside. She finally had one standing broadside for long enough to feel good about shooting a 28 nosler. Had it in a tripod and hit in heart at 762yrds. First bull.
Beautiful and a big congratulations!!

My niece got this bull the other day after seeing bulls here and there. She missed out on a few because she needed it exactly broadside. She finally had one standing broadside for long enough to feel good about shooting a 28 nosler. Had it in a tripod and hit in heart at 762yrds. First bull.
How cool can it get, so happy for her, my life's dream to get one.

Holy Moly that's awesome, life long memories. And your the greatest uncle in the world to that young lady. Congratulations 👍

Wow, Really Incredible. Congratulations on making such a terrific shot!! Do you give lessons?????
Nope. Her dad does that. She has been hunting for a while now. She actually drew the tag her first year she could hunt and just couldn't do it. To hard to hold rifle still. Elk kept moving, frustrations were at a high both dad and shooter. Crying was involved. No elk was killed that year. Her brother and other sister each got theirs that day. They almost had 3 down that morning.
This year same thing happened but was more prepared. Still frustrations and crying but Dad told her not going home till one was killed. I think she was content going home with a participation trophy after a few failed attempts Lol. It's pretty hard when good bulls are around and we could shoot them all day long but with kids it was more of a struggle. It did finally come together. 👍🏻 She was excited
Boys and girls are just different.

Last edited:
No amount of soap will remove that grin. 😉 Well done young lady! Stay safe and have fun.