Elk down#2

My niece got this bull the other day after seeing bulls here and there. She missed out on a few because she needed it exactly broadside. She finally had one standing broadside for long enough to feel good about shooting a 28 nosler. Had it in a tripod and hit in heart at 762yrds. First bull.
ATTAGIRL! Congrats all around. Cheers!

My niece got this bull the other day after seeing bulls here and there. She missed out on a few because she needed it exactly broadside. She finally had one standing broadside for long enough to feel good about shooting a 28 nosler. Had it in a tripod and hit in heart at 762yrds. First bull.
HIGH ✋

Congrats, some of my most memorable hunts are with the grandkids and youngsters with their first success hunting, their excitement is such fun to watch. Great stuff !

thats a great bull!! congrats to the young hunter!!!

Wow how awesome is that! Her smile tells it all!! Pass it on!!